Sunday, August 7, 2016

Is Watching Anime Good? What if its Absolutely Inspirational?

People often say seeing anime spoils children and many do not let their children watch anime. However, I think they may be wrong some way or the other. Here I have shared a story of mine; How a simple anime has inspired me!..... Who knows it may inspire you and your children as well! If it does please do share with your friends and relatives......

Episodes I watched; my eyes were always wide open with astonishment, but still gazing at the screen of the laptop in front of me. How could simply an animated series be so inspiring? How could an animated character like him be so perfect?
A couple of months after my high school finals, a friend of mine handed me 30 episodes of it, saying it would be fun watching and perhaps the word ‘fun’ he mentioned made me check them out. It was the series of Naruto and all I knew about it was the name of two characters, Naruto, and Sasuke. It was really a fun watching those episodes with almost all amazing and talented ninjas and amidst them stood him. Naive, troublesome and whatever the people in the Hidden village of Leaf called; he was Naruto Uzumaki, performing reckless activities all around the village merely to get noticed. Initially, there was nothing to go crazy about him; nevertheless, he still caught my attention right at my first sight. Not because he was the main character, but maybe he was different. And that's why he was able to insight me the real meaning of my existence; dedication and determination to pursue my dreams and to protect my loved ones. I wonder how he was able making a greater impact on me than on my friends who had watched it. Might be they watched it just for fun, but I had found something more to think about.
Of course, Naruto often used to do things without passing on a single thought and mistakes were inseparable. But every mistake he made and every mission he f­­­ailed, he learned, he stood up. Ignored by almost everyone, he still had the guts to chase his dream of becoming a Hokage and the vivid desire to never give up which made him always my hero. Shouldering every responsibility that came across and standing firm on everyone’s belief, I invariably found myself a mirage of his; a reflection that was constantly motivated to march towards excellence. He taught me life is not always full of people admiring us neither it is that easy to reach a dream. Challenges and hurdles trip us. But what counts is not the failure but the courage to face them and the urge to succeed. And believing in self is the only way you acquire them. That was his ninja way which inspired me to make it mine.
The episodes produced over one after another, and so did my whim to watch more. Sometimes even tears rolled seeing, how could there be such a friend, ready to tear himself apart to save the other. It was Naruto who put all his effort to bring back Sasuke, his best friend, no matter what situation he had to go through. He reminded me the value of friendship and the bond in-between. Besides, what I admire most about him is his ability to influence people and even evils. Some of my friends believe in my similar ability, but for me he is better because he is my hero, he is perfect.
His dedication has paid off and so will mine. Surpassing his father, The Fourth Hokage, and Master Jiraiya, The legendary Sanin, he is now the hero of his village; his first step towards his dream. He hasn't given up on Sasuke either. And never will I give up on my dreams because my hero has entrusted me with his courage and devotion. He has made me feel our resemblance in some characters. And the rest, which only he possesses have become the image for me to copy, one of my dreams. With lots more episodes to watch, I still want to see what more inspiration he would bring in me and what more lessons he would teach.
-Sameer Kattel ©2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment